RANDOM CHAT: A Customized Hello Kitty Birthday Cake for my dear friend, Nikki Valdez!










Surprising my good friend Nikki Valdez is definitely a piece of cake. I mean, literally.

She still can't get over her favo cartoon character, Hello Kitty ... so I decided to buy her favo cake from Estrel's and ask them to make a customised design for me. And they were really 101% helpful.

*Warning : Picture-heavy!

I got these babies from a friend who went to Hongkong, lucky me. They stayed with me for days and I felt like I have adopted them hahaha!




The Kimono-kitty is my favo, but then the one sitting under the tree is adorable, too ˆ⌣ˆ


TADA ! MY HELLOKITTYLANDIA DESIGNED-CAKE.




papa E very busy packing...the cake itself was very fragile. 
For those who are familiar with Estrel's, their cakes are made-to-order, no preservatives, really divine.









WAY WAY TOO CUTE TO EAT !!!



From Hongkong to Eastwood, lol.










It was hard to let them go and give them to their new mommy...
But then, when their new mommy saw them I didn't know she would break into tears.
















Totally clueless of our surprise attack. I didn't communicate with her for a few days that's why..

so she thought we were just busy with something else.












Dinner at MoMo





Weird-looking decos haha!









papa E and Nikki's mini-me , Oy.
















munches on her favo french-fries, kaya deadma.





playing wif my cam's fish-lens hahas.



thanks to another culprit, her sister Angeli.




Mission Accomplished !

(•ˆ⌣ˆ•)











 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC