REVIEW: Nail Polish Remover by San San.



In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche


Can anyone enlighten me with something? I have come to like the Hortaleza store since I was young. Few years back I saw this HBC shops. Are they connected or something? Is HBC a revamped Hortaleza? I still see Hortaleza stores in some parts of the city and I love them! They have the most wide range of products and tools, plus it's my haven for nail polish. They have shades which are not available in the malls.


As I saw one HBC store, I indeed saw a lot of new stuff. Over-all, who wouldn't... they have very practical, no-nonsense products with a very reachable price point. And local brand pa, which makes it really impressive.  I got surprised that Kris Aquino was a previous endorser, now it's the cutie patootie Anne Curtis.




As I am a shopper who really itches for nice packaging, this lil thing caught my attention. It's similar to my Clinique TTA jar.  Really dainty.  And I guess it can give my SUKI by SaSa a rest for the summer. 

What is it?  
Nail Polish Remover with Vitamin E 
by San San




3 things that made me try this...I don't jump to products with nice packaging without digging way way deeper, lol.

Acetone-free
Vitamin E
Affordable@Php30..freaking <$1.  The only thing I buy in SG with that same amount is the $1 ice cream, heh.

As it is acetone-free, then I of course scrutinized its other ingredients. I need to know if it has Methane. It usually make the liquid volatile, evaporates quickly which of course is a major fail.



As much as I prefer nail polish removers without the awful smell, I am lemming for one that has one. I like the smell of paints! I am addicted to them ..and i really dunnoe why!

And this one made my day. My significant other asked me when I was using it. "Are you playing with plastic balloon?" I said,  huh? Then he said it smelled exactly the plastic balloon we usually like to play with when we were young. Oh yeah huh?! If you can relate and surely know what I was referring to, grab this for a cheap thrill. Nostalgic!

Nothing really special with this one.  Besides for it's price, there's zilch that I can rant about. Simple love.




   
Now I miss licking and making that perfect plastic balloon.... I wanted to make those popping sound again. Gotta go and grab the real one at the sari sari store near our place! Sunday is play day! Buh-bye!





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC