REVIEW: My Lips But Better! Bobbi Brown Brownie Pink + Estee Lauder Lip Defining Pencil in Spice.

My Lips But Better. Have you found yours?
You always bump into this beauty jargon MLBB aka My Lips But Better. In all honesty, how do you define MLBB?

I have lipsticks that flatter the lips which I think looks better, but one that enhances the natural tone? I haven't really found a product that did that....until I've come across Brownie Pink by Bobbi Brown. Often times that I always  rot  stay in beauty counters for like 50 golden years just so to choose which shade to get, brown? pink? Which in the end both seems to be going home with me. That means, more damage to my pocket as well.

My Lips But Better.

I define it as a product that has always evaded swooned me over. Those are shades that can really enhance the natural pigment of your lips. I, even call it my purse lipstick. Sometimes,it can be called lip saviours..perfect for those lazy, 'mouching about' days.

I have always loved Bobbi Brown's quality of lipsticks. Though I tend to observe that they were more inclined on releasing neutral shades. Which in turn justifies Bobbi Brown's mantra of unleashing the natural beauty of women with neutral make up and stuff. Bobbie has never tried to reinvent herself and has stuck with what works.  I would like to think that my strolling at Robinsons Dept. Store in Raffles City is indeed a blessing as I have discovered this particular shade. I bought a blush from them and another tube of lipstick was not in my list at all, but then the SA recommended that this is worth the try. Ugh. The try became a buy in an instant. This costs around SGD38

What it claims:

Bobbi’s original formula treats lips to rich color with a soft-matte finish. Infused with Vitamins E and C as well as Beeswax, it also moisturizes and comforts lips. Also featured in "InStyle" Magazine (Jan 2011) for its universally flattering pigment.

As always, BB lip shades are creamy smooth, the pigmented kind of formula you would rebuy. Brownie pink is a neutral brown with a slight tinge of pink. Very natural and a great everyday wear on the lips.  Texture wise, it's a win for me as it doesn't bleed. Another hefty price for this, but then with the satisfaction I get, its price is down the drain. I mean, I do not mind spending much as long as the product indeed delivers.








and then I thought that my Estee Lauder Lip Defining Pencil in Spice had finally found its soul mate in the form of the Brownie Pink. I am one of those women who are lazy to use liners, but this is one combo I discovered that without a doubt works together.



It’s a neutral, nude with a slight pink/brown undertone that applies matte on the lips. It applies smoothly and is creamy on the lips with no dragging, and has excellent longevity – it only fades slightly after eating. The pencil adds good definition to the lips, making it not too plump, neither too thin. It doesn’t dull the colour of most of my lipsticks actually, it just provides a long-lasting anchor. This can be YLBB.


I'm keen on getting a Korres lip liner, so if anyone got a juicy reco, pretty please lemme know.




MLBB.

What's yours? Am curious !

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC