EVENTS: wickeRmoss Miss Clinique is...

The wickeRmoss search for Miss Clinique may seem simple blah to most of you. But then, with the prizes aside I was more than glad this was conducted. Why?  I somehow believed that it brought out the best from me and my readers as well. I have appreciated people more based on what they actually say versus the things that they actually do. It wasn't a facile thing to do, especially with the poll aspect, as I myself again and again would say, I despise that! But then with the standard criteria that we laid on this one, I can affirm that we have made a right decision.

Don't you just hate long introductions for giveaways/contests results like this? I feel you. Guilty with a capital G.


This lady has been chosen as wickeRmoss Miss Clinique with the following results. Do note that these are average scores.


[50%]Blog content  - 46%
[10%]Time-frame compliance - 8%
[10%]Adherence to the party's theme - 5%
[5%]Punctuality - 4.5%
[5%]Poll -5%
[20%]Make-over -15%

Total = 83.5%

I did not politely ask you my dearest attendees to come in green & white just 'cause I like it; I did not ask for you to tell me your blog publishing time just 'cause I feel like it; not because one garnered the most votes, she automatically seized the winning spot. 

I would like to thank these International beauty bloggers/make-up gurus in taking part and being my judges as well:

SARAH of FacesBySarah.com from Singapore
ALLIE of  TheBrunetteDiaries from United Kingdom


Congratulations, Apple of Appledapple !

You will receive the limited edition prizes from Clinique 
plus a surprise package from wickeRmoss.




As for the search poll, this is her winning entry:

I will contact you both on how to claim your prizes. Congratulations again and thank you to all those who participated.



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC