HAIR TALK: The Soft Side Swept Bangs.




Whenever I get bored of having my hair tied up in a ponytail, I always resort to this. A hairstyle that is very easy to re-create. I opt for soft side swept bangs and a low bun in back. 



I find myself sporting this do whenever I wear a plain white collared shirt. Try it, it makes the look simple yet sassy. With or without bangs or fringe, you can actually do this! On how I do it is as easy as a-b-c. 


I loved Carmen Electra's look here! 
She looked so elegantly bold in that simple gown and hairstyle:)
  • Make sure your hair is totally dried & smooth, you can use serum but be careful not to put too much. 
  • Create a deep side-part  and push your bangs to the side. Choose whichever side you prefer or flatters your face features the most.
  • Leave an ample amount of side swept bangs covering almost 3/4 of your forehead. Do this is to enhance your facial features.
  • Use a natural bristle brush to smooth the rest of your hair and gather it all in back. I prefer to use natural bristled ones to avoid the cachupoy look. :)
  • Twist until the hair buckles upon itself to form a bun. 
  • Keep twisting until you reach the ends and then tuck them in and securely pin the bun into place. 
  • End with a spritz of finishing hairspray to your locks to seal in your style. Avoid using hair gel as it tends to make your hair looked sticky.

That's it. Have you tried this hairstyle before?:)



t i l n e x t .              








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC