FOTD: Of Petals & Pearls.


Pearls.
Some people had the assumption that 
you can only wear pearls when there's a special occasion. 
Fact is, you don't need one.
In my opinion you should wear pearls anytime you like it.
Just make sure pearls is the right thing to wear with your chosen outfit.


While studs are my favorite type of pearl earrings, 
I also consider my yellow gold pearl dangle earrings its competitor.
I loved the way my dangle earrings meets the edge of my turtle neck top.

 

Pearls are always a scene stealer.
Ever noticed people looking at your earrings even before they look at your face?:)
Pearl dangle earrings can add extreme style and flair to your look.
 It doesn't matter if you're wearing a dress, a business suit, 
casual everyday clothing, or even sports gear.
 These types of earrings go with everything. 
The more fashionable, the better.


With this I try to wear light make-up and make it as natural as possible.
After fixing my brows & putting on foundie, a concealer & face powder to set is all I need.




On my eyes, I defined 'em with earthy colors,
a bit of eyeliner applied very thinly and as close to the lash line as possible,
and a few coats of mascara.



I chose a brown/peach blush and a neutral brownish pink lipstick to finish the look.
Whatever shades you choose, just make it as soft as possible:)

Face: 
Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup|Neutral
DuWop Surface Corrector|Moonstone
Clinique Blended Face Powder|Invisible Blend 20
Eyes:
Clinique Quad|Teddy Bear
MAC Pro Lash Mascara|Coal Black
Sonia Kashuk Black Liquid Eyeliner
Blush:
L'oreal Feel Naturale Blush|Au Naturel 292
Lips:
Bobbi Brown|Brownie Pink



just wore a teenie weenie bumpit hairstyle, so as not to overpower the earrings:)


Dropped by my friend's bridal exhibit & this is the only piece that caught my fancy.



Simple details yet pleasing to the eyes :)

P.S
 those white roses shown on the first pic is from the bridal exhibit..lol
 petals always complement pearls!:)

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC