TRAVEL TALK: [s u m a s a g a d a] series ii : A Prelude to the Pathway of Dreams


I just could not let this year pass without finishing off my [s u m a s a g a d a] series. I have commenced this series with our epic adventure at the Sumaguing Cave and there is no way I would stop there. Thing is, if I were to be asked which place I'd like to visit over and over again in the Phils., Sagada would be one of my no brainer answer. This place is just perfect for thrill seekers like me.



Every bit of our adventure was so surreal. The next day after the caving adventure, we headed for the Bomod-ok Falls aka The Big Falls. I was contemplating trekking the Bomod-ok Falls at first, 'cause the cave connection adventures we had were enough to inflict body pains already and I felt that my entire poor body was frigid already. But told myself I wouldn't dare let this pass. We must complete the adventures no matter what.  Bomod-ok all the way it is then!  


But before we started trekking to the pathway of dreams, this is what we did on that early freezin' Sagada Mornin'.




All geared up with my RED Gloves of course 


papa E 's early chit-chat with our tour driver. this shot kindaaaa reminds me of that DPWH thingie , haha!

papa E called my name, pointed out to his shirt and said: "Gel, I am the newest.."


in which I replied with: WHUTTTTTTTT?!?


then read my shirt papa E ! haha. 



still don't want to give up... thinking of his newest project in his dirty mind, LOL. 

OK Fine, I give up.


We needed to make a stop over aka yosi break.  The weather was a frikkin tycoon tempter, whoooo!!






Next post: The Trek to the Pathway of Dreams 


☺ ☺ 


Did my face match my shirt or was it the other way around?










 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC