EVENTS: An Intimate One by Your Singapore(dot)com


BIO aka By Invitation Only
 event cum sit-down dinner
I attended at Greenbelt 5.
I would like to consider it as 
something close to my heart as it was 
hosted/organized by the
 Singapore Tourism Board (STB).

While walking to the venue (Chateau 1771), 
I was smitten by this display.
From the mannequin's red lips --
down to her floral peep-toe pumps!
Very similar to the 
Dolce & Gabbana Lace Pumps 
I saw online.








I managed to eat one uber delish fish dish too!

it's the Local Fish in Chorizo Saute.
Do not miss this in case you dine here!
 Saraaaapppp SWEAR!


The fish was seasoned to perfection!


 After the event,
I was asked if I'd prefer coffee or tea to go along with my dessert-
I chose coffee rather than tea.


Afterwhich I failed to look at the dessert to be served--
COFFEE PIE!

Hello UMAY ! ! !


Thank you Singapore Tourism Board for inviting me over :)

Since this affair was very intimate-
I decided to go out this particular night with a mission . .
I must wear <3 items of MakeUp
and so i chose
a powder & a lipstick.
Best tandem so far for me:)

What's yours?







 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC