HAUL: FACE ATELIER Ultra Foundation dibs & a Toothache is coming my way ツ


Lately am  scouring for a real good HD foundation or something that requires zilch primer.
I skipped MUFE as I really did not like it even before and when
I came home last Friday, I found these goodies waitin' for moi! 
The samples were sent to me to try and the sweets were  hauled by E.


Lil pots of goodies from Face Atelier Ultra Foundation
I've heard that celebs like Rachel Ray, Fergie, and Lady Gaga cradle this brand. 
So before I release a bomb of almost S$ 64 exclusive of shipping free, I asked for samples first. 
Face Atelier claims these foundies need no primer! It's silicone based too.
What they boast is that anyone can find their own shade with their Ultra Foundation range.


From left to right: #2 Ivory, #3 Wheat , #4 Sand

The pot contents were merely 1/4 'coz they leaked during the delivery. 
But I think this is enough naman for my face to try na.





Who's confused now, haha.

The Face Atelier Foundation Ultra Foundation is described as a silicone based emulsion that floats on top of the skin creating a second skin. It is light weight, oil free, breathable, moisturizing, and is non comedogenic, recommended for troubled or mature skin. The foundation comes in 10 shades plus 2 base shades.

*photo from faceatelier website

The consistency is semi-runny but still a bit thick for my liking. I'm torn between wheat and sand. Though I still have to test them on my face. If not, I'd ask for the (-) plus shade. 



Face Atelier comes with a MINUS and PLUS shade that helps you make a foundation shade go lighter or darker. Cool right?!! Perfect for MUAs and for those who cannot seem to find their EXACT shade from the current shades that they have. 



Excited to road test them!








Now on to the sweets haul! Thanks E, you really know my taste, yay!








this is so good when mixed with hot milk! tho I prefer to eat them like popcorn
anything truffles makes me go wild hahas. YUM!!!!


3D chocs!






Meanwhile, I'll road test these babies and see how it works for me.






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC