FOTD: Getting my LEE Fix with an Orange Mix.


Warning: Please indulge me on this post 'coz I have to confess that I was once awed by American Idol Season IX winner, Leon James "Lee" DeWyze, Jr.. haha!


From being a humble paint salesman bearing a zilch of confidence in his pocket, I already knew from the start he would bag the title. He killed sang one of my fav songs in his audition too.


So happy that his coronation song was Beautiful Day by U2..he sang as if he owns it- am solved! To my surprise when he went to Manila last year and it was his turn to kill me with his charm. Oh-M! Muy Guapito!!!




Anyway, I went out with E & my mom before heading to his show that night, it was raining heavily but as I said there's no stopping me seeing Lee haha!


Noticed I got a very minimal makeup in the photo above? After devouring myself with this heavenly noodle gewdness,(Northpark!) I went to the ladies room and allowed my mom & E to chat.

Both of them were shocked to see me when I went out merely less than 5 minutes later. 
My mom was saying,"So, you think Lee would bring you with him to Illinois huh?" lol!
 My mom really has the zaniest comments most of the time.

Of course I feel so hyper & my excitement was OTT to see him so 
I dolled up my face a lil bit heeeee!
I wore a white ensemble & was in the mood for an orange lips then but I just
mixed it with a red lippie. 
I remember what Makeup artist Tom Pecheux has said in Allure magazine:
Shiseido Perfect Rouge Daily Lily+ MAC Red She Said


“Orange with a drop of red is surprisingly wearable"

And here was Lee in all his glory!


t i l n e x t
,



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC