HAUL: shiseido | mac | elizabeth arden

A  haul that is extremely belated, haha.  Here are some stuff I got before Christmas 2011. 
Late much I know but I still have more backlogs hehe
haul-takashimaya-shiseido-elizabetharden-mac-sephora

When I arrived that particular day, I saw E' pre-Xmas pressie.


 I basically shopped at Takashimaya, dropped by MAC and Sephora. Didn't really haul that much on the first 2 weeks of Xmas so went home with only a few items:

  1. MAC In The Groove Mineralize Eyeshadow
  2. Elizabeth Arden Colour Intrigue Cheekcolor Tearose (02)
  3. Elizabeth Arden Sheerlights Illuminating Pen (Warm 03)
  4. Elizabeth Arden Colour Intrigue Eyeliner Pewter (02)
  5. Shiseido Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte (RD722)


It's no surprise if there's Tea Rose & Pewter. If I see shades with these names, they're a must for me. Errr, sorry if I didn't put the price, that only means one thing, I forgot..lol. I sometimes I do have the habit of not scrutinizing the price tags that much knowing that am an OC 'cause I end up reaching the counter almost empty handed.

The content of the Sephora box above made my eyes bulge. I was really surprised E knew how to shop already, he was really observant and I don't need to make too much "parinig"(indirect hint) when it comes to makeup cravings, am uber lucky♥

Anything you want for review, let me know.


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC