RANDOM CHAT: My Top V Beauty Resolutions for 2012.




How's your New Year Resolutions everyone? 

Wondering if you have made separate resos for your beauty regime? 
It's never too late, we still have 10 more months for 2012!

Just gathered a few of my resos so hopin' I'd follow them religiously!


1.Stop munching on my jellybeans & focus on taking more supplements. I can't even finish a whole tub of Vit. E, GAH.



2. Get facials at least once a month. Not 2x, nor 3x. I tend to abuse my skin before by having these facials whenever am in a sulky mood. But in the end, it makes my skin much much more irritated!



3. Became a sunblock maniac. Yes, whatever the weather is! Not because Mr. Mighty Sun is behind the clouds, the sun can't harm you anymore! I've always relied on my sunglasses and feels that it will suffice, but no.. use them as a sun protectant!




4. Stop the vices.  Baby steps at a time and yes it does work for me:)




5. Exercise regularly. Your choice, gym, yoga, zumba... for me, I'll sweat my way to a beautiful path:)
REKINDLED MY OLD LOVE ..BOXING!
THAT's MY 12 YR. OLD BOXING GLOVES ツ


What's yours?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC