OOTD: 'Cause am Nonchalant as a Sugar Skull.

sharin' the lyrics of Sugar Skulls...


 

I call myself a sugar skull, incomplete yellow eyes, finely tuned in strokes
Of red, let the eyes look surprised, take the paint to the grins, it's time to
Fill in the teeth, shadows overcast the colors, as the world starts to weep..
 

We say I'll never let you go, I'm overjoyed and feeling lost, you see we use to
Be sexy, now I'm hanging from a cross, the cheek bones tell the story..


 

while our thoughts
Are just a fluke, my sugar skull is almost finished, watch the colors turn dim,
The vibrant reds turn gray, and on the lines are pencil thin, the yellow eyes
Turn dark, as the mood starts to shift..




a sugar skull painted black, simply
Painted with precision, our life drapes the aftermath, simple strokes turn
Chaotic in attempts to fill the void..


 

I'm a big girl, yes I'm all grown up, touch the barrel to the temple, let the
Mind go, a disorder's how I breath, I'm torn apart..





Ah shucks, a simple woman
When I breath, 
how I love to stay stuck.







Lord I feel important, I pinkie swear to paint the sunsets, I can turn it black,
Count your "zees" , cause I hate the habitat, stolen hearts, feeling flat
Born to take like house thieves, Mr. Crispy, straight edge, 
we're full of taste-
like ice cream, like sugar skulls.




TURTLE NECK TOP- DOROTHY PERKINS(SG) | SHORTS-H&M(SG) | CROCHETED HAT- BAGUIO,PHILS.  
TRENCH COAT (@aSOS) | BLUE LACED WEDGES - JELLYBEAN | CHANEL BAG (SG) | AVIATORS - RAYBAN
ACCESSORIES: 
gold hoops@DIVA(SG); blinged cross necklace@FOREVER21(SG) 
skull ring w/ pearls & black rose@JELLYBEAN | skull connector ring@TANGS


Song Title:Sugar Skulls
Artist / Band:Extra Kool

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC