LOOK OF THE DAY Corazon, Ang Unang Aswang by Becca.

I stumble upon this movie, Corazon Ang Unang Aswang. Being a sucker for horror movies, I can't really tell why am not that ecstatic to watch this particular film. I've watched a quarter of the film, well half 'coz I kept on pressing the forward button haha! Nevermind, I'll find the right mood for me to watch it all over again..perhaps I'll hide the remote control somewhere then.

The film evolved during the Japanese era and somehow I wondered what if I first lived during 1941?

haha..nonsense right? it's just that my look here looks so "makaLuma" (old-fashioned)


Anywhoo, I purchased this cute lil mono eyeshadow from Fashion21 when I was strolling at Landmark in Makati. The jovial SA reco'd this to me when I passed by the counter and for I think PHP60, I bought it. Another neutral so I told myself no harm done. Not really sure which product/s is Fashion21 known for, just so happen that the SA seemed so sincere in selling this to me. Besides what really made me wonder was that, she can suggest other products which are relatively higher but why this?

colour looks really unforgivable in the pan right? haha.


I'm loving my  Becca's Eyetint in Vicuna ! I use it mostly as a base and I tried using the Fashion21 eyeshadow just to add a bit of depth..leaving the Vicuna in the midpart of the lid untouched...and me loikey the result 




Found myself also reaching for the  Becca Boudoir Skin Mineral Foundation |Bliss   lately. It gives me a different kind of matte but bouncy skin finish..if you know what I mean. This is like a 2in1 product as sometimes I do not need any more setting powder to finish my look. No concealer used here as well. These Becca products deserve dedicated reviews, woot!
The makaluma look with feather earrings, unmatched some more hahaha!
"Puede na! May manok na nung unang panahon di ba?!"  

(Indulge me please..chicken already exists then right?!)








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC