REVIEW: My thoughts on the SKINC Pure Happy Hand Dew.

When was the last time you really 'looked' at your fingers?

Do you have dehydrated or dry skin? To some, it seems like dehydrated skin and dry skin are the same thing, but they are totally different!


Dry skin is the result of a lack of oil, while dehydrated skin is the result of a lack of H2O or water. You may have dry, oily, or any other skin type and STILL be dehydrated at the same time. So, dehydrated skin is not a skin type but more of like a skin condition.





I was given a couple of products like masks, serum, etc.. from this brand called SKINC. 


I have lotions stashed in every nook and cranny of our house yikes, OC! that's why it's only last week that I've tried this particular item out.




SKINC Pure Happy Hand Dew


What it claims?
Experience a new boost of moisture to relieve dryness. This encapsulated and non-sticky formula fills lines and wrinkles to create a “plump” look. Your hands will be more supple and velvety to the touch instantly.

How to use : Apply product onto hands and massage. Use as often as desired. 


PRICE
 SGD29 (approx USD23.13/ PHP978) for 50ml


✍ 
My take :

I had high hopes that this would be one of the biggest weapons in my arsenal against dehy/dry skin. Why not? It's formulated in Japan and it has no parabens as well! 








Finds it pricey for its little amount of 50ml. 
Awwww..
I was disappointed with the scent and did not notice any plumping nor filling of lines/wrinkles effect.


The only thing I have come to like is the quick absorbing & non-greasy formula. From the texture I thought it leans more on the milky side but boy, it's watery...too watery in fact. 


I'd be fine if it's runny but milky..thing is-- it's just runny.....and runny...and watery and...yeah, runny.





I prefer lotions, hand creams and the whatnot to have that lingering scent that can lull me to sleep. I have that habit of smellin' my arm, my fingers until I doze off.



It's definitely soft but non-invigorating. 
I tried the lotion on my arm & legs as well.
It felt like slathering my body with cold water..
a lil chilly effect there,
.. but really feels nice!





err, it looked like a lip balm swatched on my arm..





All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. The product was provided to the author & is not affiliated with the company. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC