EATS/HAUL: Garrett and A Few Impromptu BLUE


I find it odd whenever I reach home and then notice that I have actually bought stuff which are of the same colour.

In this case... Blue.

I did not even plan on buying either one of 'em..

call it...
Blue Instincts.


Just passed by this popcorn store at Wisma called  Garrett Popcorn
Their popcorn? 
The smell and taste was heart-stopping! 
It's exorbitantly priced though...
I got the mix of Macadamia and Cheesecorn which I paid for SGD15! Yikes!!!! hahah!

The Cheesecorn ..whatta taste bud joy. 
Though the cheese stains really bad, imagine cheetos stains on your fingers? 
Only 1001x worser hahah!

But, hands down the best popcorn!
I can so eat the Macadamia Popcorn every.single.day!





 Passed by Beadstreet again and got this iphone casing out of the blue!




 Too cute eh,

My Melody, Poison and Paul Frank snaps... just gotta have it.






Last is this jewelry box I got at ___________________.

beeyootipool blue you got there x





I gifted this to someone who just had her birthday and think any women would welcome a dazzling jewelry box like this :)

That's why I can't mention the store name coz for sure she'd come to read this hehe, sorry guys.

Hmn.

I wonder which colour is next?

Do you encounter this kind of haul?

Color coding like or something? :)




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC