RANDOM CHAT: Fotos&Facets of a so-called LIFE [*Friday Edition]




A couple of passers-by were giving me stern looks when I did this hahahah!

Did they really think I was molesting the poor wall of somethin?~!

Well, would you ?

Hahahahah!

I asked E to snap my fave (1001x) holo nail polish from L'oreal!


L'OREAL LA COLLECTION HOLOGRAM NAIL POLISH # 103
photo credits to owner


It's an iridescent shade of deep burgundy & purple with such a lovely blue reflection
and they discontinued this range!


P F F T .







Wore my pink The Beatles vintage tee and my Zara cargo pants to spend a TGIF with E.

"Tara! Grocery,  It's a Friday."

(aka Let's hit the supermarket, It's a Friday*)

Happened to pass by ZARA boutique before we went straight to our dating spot the supermarket.


Argh, my weakness for anything royal/cobalt blue !


The Zara heels is so calling my name...gives my Zara military cropped cargo a twist.


Should I get it?









Ooopppsss, caught E with some V-neck shirts (again?)..he loves V-neck tees from Zara

and I think he owns a couple of them already... all in black, hahaha...'men'.


Uh-oh.

Frikkin' hate to look down.

The purple holo polish jived well to the stilettos, *faints


the lights inside Zara's shop is a bit tricky in a way...but


hmmnn, this is more of an electric blue i think...







I have always loved going to the supermarket with my significant other.


Why?


I am just waiting for the day that 

we can throw eggs or perhaps sardine cans at each other while bickering.

haha.


i kid

i kid





Our trips to the supermarket have turned into hilarious vocal battles between which bread spread to take; which ice cream flavor to fill out our fridge with;  laundry bar or soap? milk or juice? Salted or unsalted butter?


Evenings are the last remnants of our day but I do prefer we do our grocery shopping at night. Grocery shops are quiet at night; lesser people. In that case, we can bicker more? LOL


We were both cranky this day but we managed to drag our feet and crisscross the supermarket floors, haha.

Best way to let go of some steam, I say.

If you got a couple of minutes to burn, you can watch our Grocery Fiasco here.


 Aftermath of Grocery Shopping with my man last Friday. 

I was as PUNK'D err PINK'd as my SHIRT #nofilter



Insanity is my best defense. #TGIF







 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC