FOTD: Avada Kadavra ϟ



Though my FOTD title speaks of evil,
It ain't my fav spell/curse from any of the Harry Potter books/films released ha..

But this:


Prizoner of Azkaban [movie]:
Ron : Oh, the spiders! The spiders... they want me to tap-dance.

And I don't want to tap-dance!


Harry : You tell those spiders, Ron.



Daaang!
That always cracks me up hahaha.


Q-wic Face of the Day


Products Used:

EYES : Soap & Glory Trick & Treatment Urban Decay Primer Potion Becca Eye Tint in Vicuna  | Shu Uemura Hard Brow Pencil in Seal Brown) MAC Zoom Lash Mascara in Coal Black In2It Gel Liner (Black)
CHEEKS : BURBERRY LIGHT GLOW NATURAL BLUSH IN BLOSSOM  | MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightyear  (hi-light) 
LIPS : MAC Pink Nouveau | Bobbi Brown Clear Gloss 




 QUOTE OF THE WEEK:


Sometimes I pretend that I am normal. But that gets very boring.

So I go back to being myself.
It's like  déjà vu all over again

 

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC