EATS: CHOCOELF!




A few days ago
I was  craving  looking for hand-made gourmet chocolates
and since I was at Takashimaya's basement
I knew somehow that I'd be able to get what I've been yearning for.

Then I happen to chance upon this store called







2 things that made me buy this:
Handmade
No Sugar Added.
Uhuh.
I spent SGD8.80 for those 2 reasons haha.

Fine.
It's the cute packaging.
Vital Stats?
65g: 354 kcal


After savoring the élfette,
I must say this is a new found love.
Not that euphoric
The “Holy crap, this is REALLY good!” moment was missing;
but for a no sugar added chocs?
The.Satisfaction.Is.There.

The brown rice is less likely undetectable 
in which I did not mind at all;
what I have tasted was a subtle and smooth milk chocolate flavour;
classic and feels like I was eating chocolates for the very first time,
so rephrased to nostalgic then.
It smelled averagely sweet (which I like since it didn't put me off)
and yes,
it managed to coat the mouth..
my mouth...
the way that
ordinary milk chocolates do.
Best part?
NO artificial taste whatsoever,
natural and has that fresh choco crunch to it.


Perfect.


This will certainly give me time to miss
Kinder Bueno for a long lo0ooong time.



Woman on a diet?
The kind who recoils from lotsa sugar and calories?
This is your type of chocolates.
Sugar-free
Calorie-reduced
No preservatives added
Suitable for diabetics as well huh.



This is a healthy alternative to the standard sugar-laden chocolate bar out there.
Next on the list:
Red Wine Paradoxe Flavour
**the name makes my head spin already with excitement hehe!











resealable zip lock bag! :)))
no foil, no paper wrappers = no mess! noicey.







“Chocolate means many things to many people: For the Aztecs, it was money. Spanish monks drank it for health. To us in Chocoelf, Chocolate is Magic.” Let us share this magic with you.


The Story of Chocoélf

Many years ago we met an adorable little boy.
His parents doted on him, but he was unhappy
He was blind, unwell, and the hospital was his second home.
The doctors cared for him, but none could lift his spirit.

One day we heard this little boy chuckle in delight.
A kind nurse had given him a little piece of Chocolate.
As he nibbled away, he forgot his darkness.
As the Chocolate melted away, so did his pain.
For a long while, a merry grin lit up his angelic face.

The sight of this transformed little boy was one of pure magic.
At that moment Chocoelf was born.
Our way of spreading joy with the most heartfelt of chocolates.

Taste the Pure Magic in Every Box.

Chocoélf: The Niche Chocolatier
15 Jalan Tepong
#03-02
Singapore 619336






All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. The product was purchased by the author & is not affiliated with the company. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC