FASHION TALK: The No IFS No Buts Zara ToP!






I am head over heels in love with this ZARA top.
I wore it for the first time during Michelle Phan's Lancome Masterclass.
I cannot strut a bare back outfit there obviously and that is when I've found out 
that this top is truly versatile.







I may have worn it a couple of times but I was a lazy bum to take outfit shots

but since E was with me when we went to the Harry Potter The Exhibition,

We had our camwho sez at the Art Science Museum haha.



Unsure but who cares if I raised a few eyebrows on this outfit,
but truth be told,
I have learnt wearing bare back dresses since I graduated from College.

My trainor?
Who else but my mom haha!



She taught me how to wear sheer tops, bare back dresses, even mini skirts.

...and yes wearing them and taking public transpo at the same time.
My mom fears no one I tell you *winks


When I wear this kind of tops,
I do not don excessive jewellery,
a pair of earring and a watch is all I need 
as the bare back is already enough of a statement.


And I do not stick to the rules of "do not let your bra show"

if you got great bras why keep it hidden?
I love the streak of gasps I get whenever I do this haha.
For special occasions or formal evening events
that's the time to use low back bras;stick-ons or even nipple tapes
or i call 'em boob flowers! lol
What  I do not condone is the
"side-boob-view'
now..that's tacky.


It's really up to your stylin' to make your bare backs sexy and not skanky.


I love how flowy it is & the way it hugs by bum lol.



I paired it with my simplest faded navy blue shorts from GAP


...and my Kenneth Cole  scene-stealer leather flats 


A pair of coral/peach floral studs ..which cost me < a dollar !

E was 'silent' the whole day..he is not allowed to make any side comments 'bout my outfit hahaha! LIPS are SEALED.

 
Almost didn't want to leave this area at Marina Bay Sands, easy-breezy to the core!
Til my next post, thanks fo' readin.


top | zara
shorts | GAP
flats | kenneth cole
animal print bag | kate spade
+necklace | forever21
✿earrings | beadstreet
bear watch & rolling stones ring | random stores @ cineleisure






P.S.
Right. What formal evening events?
I dug up my files and recalled that this is what I wore during our company's
Dinner & Dance @ Raffles Hotel.
as what my hand says..






Peace! 

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC