REVIEW: Pink Blush for a Tanned Look?!? By All Means Yes! Sweetness Blush by MAC [Limited Edition]




Who would guess am actually wearing a pink & not a peach/coral blush here?


There are a few reasons why I do not usually get MAC Limited Edition makeup items.

Since they release a bevy of new collections each year,
you can find these products flooding the ebay  world
after a few years they are pulled out from the shelves.

But once the
"Sorry, we do not make these shades again since it's limited edition"

kicks me in the butt
I obnoxiously succumb
and in the end,
bring the LE item of my choice home.

Perfect sample would be one of my favo
beauty powder blush
MAC Sweetness






MAC describes this as an:
Intense blue pink  (satin)


Yours truly sees it as:
Bright Bubblegum Pink.
In your face right there that makes it looked almost like a
fuchsia blush.

Finish is much much softer than the regular MAC blushes
and this is what I use when am so in the mood for a tanned look.
No need to abuse my bronzer at that haha.
Gotta love its fine texture,
mild shimmer
and its superb pigmentation.

In my case,
this works as my "tanning" blush
I ain't sure why or how on earth did this blush makes me looked like I have
just basked under the sun !
Or if it was the way I applied it,
heck....
I loved it!
It gives me that tanned look in which my other bronzers/contour powders do not give.
Fine.
Cat's out of the bag now!
I always achieve this look whenever I use the Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation in 30.
I apply the foundie up to 3-4x..yes 4x!
...and then this MAC blush.
Loved the turn out!
Experimenting with makeup really pays off haha.



One of my cult blue pink fav blush indeed.

They should have named it
Explicit
**I find sweetness name too...meh.








Swatches in various lighting conditions











As mentioned, this is one blush I dug up whenever I want that 'tanned' look.
My significant other gave me 'that' mind-bending look the moment he saw me did this makeup haha.



D'ya notice that my face and the rum drink on my left hand exude that peachy tanned glw? til next guys! 



All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. The product was purchased by the author & is not affiliated with the company. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC