REVIEW: Fashion 21 Stick EyeShadow/Liners




As a kid, it was very rare that you'd find me outside of our house playing
patintero, tumbang preso and chanting "kampihan!" with other kids;
instead you'd find me trespassing
my father's Architect drawing table
indulging myself into coloring books.

Some time last year;
While waiting for E to park the car
which of course takes 50 golden years 
'coz twas a weekend @ Trinoma Landmark
these caught my eye.





Fashion 21 Stick EyeShadow/Liners
The not-so-chubby-not-so-malnourished looking shadows.




(LEFT TO RIGHT) LAGOON. CLAY. LILAC. PEARL. WOOD. SMOKE. 


Somehow they reminded  me a bit of the NYX Jumbo Pencils eh?





If I'd recall correctly,
they were sold for PHP85 each.


These Chubby eye sticks are frosty and semi-pointed for it claims to also be an eyeliner.

Spot-on use?

These are great as eyeshadow bases, 

if you can't get hold of those MAC Paint Pots this would
be a good alternative.
They're averagely creamy;
Just do not expect it to be smudge/creaseproof..
and the lasting power?
I tried using it as an eyeliner...
and stayed on for more than 6 hours.
Well, me using it as an eyeliner is a different story.

Aside from the point bein' not that precise,

I am not sure if the formula were different for each color,
The Lagoon & Clay did well as a liner,
glided well and stayed on for even up to 5 hours;
but the Smoke did not.
It creased on me 
when I was just about to go outta  door already. LOL

Retractable shadow sticks are a plus of course and

I do find the colors pretty when worn.
Colors are not that unique tho but there's just somethin' in them
that makes other people come to notice.

Since it's quite a struggle to use them as liners,

they'd be suitable for creases?
I haven't done it yet so,
no comment on that.


Must try shade: Clay.

I get compliments when I pair it ( as a liner*)  with blue shadows;
You may ignore: Pearl (blends patchy).
Interesting shade: Wood. A bronzed-chocolatey color.

They do not give high pigmentation though but again 

as bases and liners,
they are recommendable.
C'mown,
Costs below than a  PHP100 bucks a stick? 
I do hope we have more of these in Singapore.








My fave of the bunch!
This is the only purple shade they carry: LILAC













 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC