HAUL: BENEFIT & KATE Cosmetics, Clairol Hair Care Stuff, Avène, etc.




Have you gotten any Christmas sets last month?

I spotted this BENEFIT Set from Sephora (amongst the 3 or 4?) that they have released...

and think this is not just worth my money but the best set of 'em all.




Fast Train To Fabulous Best Of Benefit

Limited Edition Set.
Avail at Sephora; retails for SGD67




In this case: 
Benefit Benetint
The POREfessional
They’re Real! Mascara
Laugh with me LeeLee EDT




 Adorbs the suitcase! Love the name too haha, well done BENEFIT.



Why I said worth it?

The Full sized POREfessional costs SGD48;
The deluxe-sized BENETINIT is SGD53;
Those 2 alone is already SGD101;
so I saved around SGD34!
I'd like to think that the mini tube size of the 
They're Real Mascara and the Laugh with me Lee Lee EDT sample/s
were merely freebies !!



Also got a few KATE Cosmetics.


 


(from top to bottom)
  • Liquid Eyebrow BR3 @forgot the price*
  • Super Sharp Liner BK1 @SGD17
  • Liquid Eyeliner BK1 @SGD23.50

from ROBINSONS Dept. Store:

CLAIROL Herbal Essences Colour Me Shiny Shampoo - SGD7.65/ea
CLAIROL Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Protector Mask -SGD7.65/ea
Johnsons Baby Wipes (not pictured but shown on haul vid- forgot the price!

The CLAIROL Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Protector Mask is my 2nd tub! Though I don't have any split ends, I simply love the smell and it really does a good job in taming my mane. The Baby Wipes is an old love! Watch my failed attempt in looking for a good makeup remover wipes.


Avène Cleanance Oil Control Kit- SGD49.90/set


consists of: Avène Cleanance Gel - usual price SGD30.50Avène Thermal Spring Water - usual price SGD20
Avène Cleanance K Gel - usual price SGD26

You'd notice that the Avène Cleanance Gel bottle's emptied; that's cause I have previously purchased a single bottle before;

and this is the 2nd time I got it as it helped me clear up my acne/allergy during this period!
The current bottle is sitting pretty on my bathroom sink right now and I was a lazy bum to get and have it pictured haha.


Thanks for reading! Till next post


All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Products were all  purchased by the author & is not affiliated with the company. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC