UNBOXING/HAUL: UK International Package! Soap & Glory, Avon, Sleek, Topshop, etc.





Un-boxing at 00:00H; Un-der the weather
BUT
totally felt 1001x better after this!!



Here is an International Package cum Swap Haul I did with one of my friends from the country where the most awesome bands, Beatles; Coldplay; Rolling Stones and my fave U2 originated from!!! Hail to  UK...her name is   Shell









Some of the goodies/brands she got me :

Sleek
Topshop
Soap & Glory
Make Up Academy
AVON














My top fav of the bunch; this seemed like a white gold jewellery...seriously ! Totally love the quality of the chain and the pendant!! 
and more....skull stuff!!!







As posted


Prettiest and Yummiest Lipstick I have ever seen so far!!! The scent is like the witch's candy house in Hänsel und Gretel.HAHA. Love my imagination these days. Matched my #dior nails even more :)))

My AVON red lipstick from UK! Milkshake or Candy Cane??Thanks to my sweet friend Shell x




They should have named this to: Milkshake Kiss! 



Thanks again SHELL!




Totally loved everything from this schwaaappp..adorbs the skull necklace! I do hope you would like the package I have sent you as well




Unboxing video clickety click x
P.S.
That tiny black dot is not a dirt, it's my mole.
Just like Ann Curtis..but hers is much sexier, hah!


credit to owner*








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC