EATS: Not your usual café latte. ASIAN DOLCE LATTE [FAVORITE STARBUCKS SUMMER DRINK]






Asian Dolce Latte is a double shot of the premium, dark-roasted Starbucks Espresso Roast and layered with steamed milk and dolce sauce. This beverage can be made hot or cold with the additional whipped cream and espresso dusting. 


I love anything that bears the name DOLCE in it. May it be a lipstick, coffee, or a cocktail drink.  During the summer, I found myself always getting this particular drink from Starbucks, the Asian Dolce Latte. 

image c/o Starbucks Singapore


Starbucks has come up with a special dolce sauce to make it, as they say, more Asian. I've tried the Cocoa Cappuccino but this was more indulging.  Basically the Asian Dolce Latte layers the ff: Starbucks espresso, steamed milk and that dolce sauce. They say that the secret lies in the sauce, a blend of various types of milk for that rich and velvety texture. 



I prefer mine always HOT with this flavour, no idea why i dropped my frap route. They topped the drink with espresso whipped cream (am a whippedcreamaddictus!) and a dusting of espresso powder. The combi of the dolce sauce and milk ignites my senses ..define strong coffee heaaaa please! I think the dolce sauce would be a good accompaniment to any coffee drink, it's not too sweet. Just not too sure if that's the same case if this drink was served cold then. This drink dug a big hole in my wallet but it's worth it. It makes me feel like drinking a bipolar coffee, if there is such. 

I usually pair it up with the Ol' Fashioned Glazed Doughnut and I've always tried to ignore the caloric shock.



Pretty please make the Asian Dolce Latte permanent Starbucks?





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC