HAUL: Bits n Bobs. Victoria's Secret, Mango and Skincare Tools on ze Side.




I never really had the time to shop around Resorts World Sentosa. Probably because there is nothing much to shop there (?); so when I was always around the area during the leg of The Addams Family media call or press preview, shows and that whatnot;  I was able to buy just a few...and I mean a few stuff. 







Victoria's Secret in Resorts World Sentosa had a lot of items on promotion since it was still the GSS or Great Singapore period, however all the thingz I wanted to buy were all under normal price, no discount at all haha. So I just grabbed a thing or two then went out. Whoop sorry can't show the items from VS because I do plan on including them on my upcoming giveaway. The Ritter Sports chocolates are from Candy Empire (Vivo City); I managed to get these at 1 for 1 ; less than SGD20 for both, IIRC (if I recall correctly). 






Lastly, the surprise from Sephora; from E as usual!  Think he went to Sephora Vivo City before he met up with me at RWS. Erm, I also haven't open this one yet, I still want to stare at the pretty wrapper lol. I asked him for a clue on what he got for me and he said, "Actually it's a back up". So there no hurry in opening this one hehe. Boy, do I love my man. 



And yes, do you spot another chocolate? OMG! This new Toblerone (Crunchy Almonds) rocks my socks! It's salty and sweet, perfect for those women PMSing hahahah! Nah, really tastes oh so gewd!!!  Just noticed that the color combination is so nice yeah?





Konjac Sponge, gifted to me by a friend.'m quite skeptical using tools like this on my face, hehe. And oooh, I love that it's black! She really knows what to get for me. Thanks to you beb!


 Anyone who has tried this before? 





New chocolateyddiction: Ritter Sport



Thanks for looking!


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC