HAUL : elf cosmetics.



Hahahahah! *palms on face now! Yeap you read it right. This is an elf haul.



I have not really ventured in drugstore makeup that much so to broaden my horizon, I shopped for whatelse but elf stuff. Good choice eh? I got this bunch in one go, with the exception of the lip product as it was gifted to me. Totally shopped in random, no idea which elf products are good that's why. I got them at SGD8/each. 









elf studio  powder brush 


elf studio  fan brush 


small precision brush


elf eyebrow kit in light 

elf eyebrow treat & tame in dark


elf lip liner / blending brush in wine *gifted




Oh my, I hope I didn't get any dud tho haha. Would love to hear your suggestions elf lovahhhs! Thanks in advance x0x0


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC