REVIEW: SEVIIN @ TANGS Singapore. Is this your Seviin Heaven? NOT.

If you are one who wants everything about pampering;
salon, spa, and even a gentlemen lounge 
you may check out SEVIIN.
It is located at the 7th floor of ck TANGS.






I loved the overall theme, plus the use of red and black, 
two of my colours...haha fine. zips my mouth. enuff said.




I was invited to a few events and some conducted workshops here, 
mostly conducted at the elevated floor called THE LOFT.
They even have this corner that says
"With our Compliments"




 

 This 7,000 sq.ft urban oasis features highly coveted beauty services by 
Decléor Institut, La Mer, Shiseido and SK-II, 
a dedicated men’s grooming concept, The Gentlemen’s Lounge, 
and a salon, Urban Hair Ginrich Aveda




 I was offered a sesh at Decléor Institut but humbly declined it.
Not cause of the brand but I am not a fan of those so-called trial sessions.
Anyone who have tried the services from the salon or spas here?

Thanks for looking.


And oh, am not zippin my mouth about this:

Just be wary when you come here, as they claim it is open for public?
I was totally dismayed when they told E to find another place to wait for me while I was inside the loft, attending an event held by a skincare brand.
As if the event would last for the whole day?
It was almost less than an hour and they have almost chased him out.
It's only that E said he needs to grab some men's stuff anyway and wants to
 shop at the men's section downstairs.


The staff were unprofessional somehow and as if we did  not have
any business there right?

To top it all off;
we saw a couple who were making coffee and even took some biscuits;
took their own sweet time but they did not even approach them or anything.
You call that fair?

I have been there at SEVIIN almost 3 to 4x and I did not receive any
hostility from anyone...
until that period of time.

It  was a major turn off;
oasis you say?
I think you were meaning to say
Chasing oasis.




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC