REVIEW: VICHY Anti-Imperfection Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream.

VICHY Anti Imperfection Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream (Cleanser)



If you have been a reader you would already know that I love makeup / skincare products which originate from either Japan or France. 



And so when I was at Guardian some time back, I grabbed this tube of VICHY Anti-Imperfection Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream. I was contemplating on getting the gel but E said I'd rather get the foaming cream. I did not even ask him why, maybe because he knew that I have been at the VICHY aisle for ages already haahaaa.




VICHY Anti Imperfection Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream (Cleanser)
  • #enriched with salicylic acid which thoroughly eliminates impurities, dead skin cells and excess sebum
  • #visibly tightens pores, leaving skin purified, smooth and comfortable


Oh man . This is one of those skincare products that I have tried which: works great during the first to second week of use. After that said period, my skin would tell me it hates it already. Can someone relate to me?  This is  just a basic cleanser; though I find that it did not help with acne issues I still can say it cleanses the skin gently. 



Also, this is a bit hard to rinse off.  I was expecting it to be more foamy but sadly no.  I also was looking for that "fresh" feeling wash after wash. The cleansing factor is that gentle??? Forgot the actual retail price , but this is quite pricey at SGD30 (IIRC, if I recall correctly).


Repurchase? No.
If you are more concerned on fighting acne, perhaps the salicylic acid would work for you. You can give this a shot if you have normal to dry skin as well.

Thanks for looking!






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC