HAUL: JellyBean & Penshoppe Haul from Manila.



Hi hi!
Just thought of having a QWiC share of accessories I'm loving ATM (at-the-moment);
which happens to be both purchased from Manila.


I've been wearing this non-stop since I bought it from JELLYBEAN
(SM City Annex)
If you can recall, I gave the first pair to 
Ms. Mel Tiangco 
she was so delighted as it matches her outfit haha.




So there, the next day I went to Jellybean and re-purchased a new one ..!
Got the last piece,phew.
I love this to death!
Best paired with black;
and I always have compliments from people at the office whenever I wear this.



And oh,
I saw her one time wearing it on the TV news program 24 Oras,
she detached the rose and made it like a brooch.


 She is so so classy agree?


I detached the beaded necklace from the cotton balls or what I call the bawang beads (garlic-cloves) lol;
the beads make the entire necklace a lil bit heavy, but I like the rose always attached to it.
I think only Ms. Tiangco can pull this one off noh? hehe.








Got this 6-hearts necklace from the PENSHOPPE Private Event here;
I was supposed to get the pastel-coloured belts but saw the necklace;
again it was the last piece; on display some more ...
what luck.

Thanks for looking!



Just in case you haven't watched:



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC