REVIEW: I Got That Shabby Sinister Hold Over You. Love, Cath Kidston.




Non-Sponsored*

I Got That Shabby Sinister Hold Over You. Love, Cath Kidston


CATH KIDSTON APRONS
CATH KIDSTON HOMEWARE
Cath Kidston is all about prints --vintage and busy paisley prints! Whenever I pass by its store, it's like am being warped to a scrapbook come-to-life zone. The entire shop spells 50's inspired innocence that lure its customers. From dainty floral teacups to printastic aprons, Cath Kidston has a great range of homeware, clothing, accessories and outdoor products. 
The home furnishings range is inspired by textured floral prints perfect for modern country cottage to simple mono rose prints for the contemporary home. 

CATH KIDSTON BAGS


As a well known London brand, it hurts the pocket to see its overkill price tag in my opinion.

But hey if you are a vintage aficionado, it would not affect you one bit. Their floral prints are nauseating to me at times but the vintage and paisley prints? Sure got a sinister hold over me. 






I was eyeing this particular item : Cath Kidston Leather Coin Purse but it was out of stock so since I can't wait I resourced for an alternative. I finally found a wallet that made my knees weak. Nope not nautical but the London scene (it comes in second to nautical!) this time around hehe.




Aside from its prints, I was drawn to its oil cloth with durability function. Oil coated bags may seem tacky to some but it does give the bag the waterproof protection, grime, etc.  I will for sure have a lot of room to store my essentials; cards, pennies and a housing loan for all year round of  receipts haha.  








Now I am so saving up for one of the Cath Kidston aprons, it's a huge roll of luxury. Well, to some it might be just an apron. But the axis of memories that vintage apron and I will make is enough to jolt me out of my senses and say, "You will be mine soon and impeccable kitchen moments we'll whip up together."





Thanks for reading



I Got That Shabby Sinister Hold Over You. Love, Cath Kidston



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC