GADGET TALK: Nautical Monkey in Pink. My Paul Frank Mobile Phone Case.

Nautical Monkey in Pink:  My Paul Frank Mobile Phone Case.



As you know, Paul Frank is a globally recognized, iconic fashion and lifestyle brand, which features artistic and entertaining designs for the young and young at heart. I dunno what it is about this monkey that made me like it, I just do. So here is another impulse buy. 






A Paul Frank pink nautical mobile phone case. Look at how cute Julius is wearing that sailor hat?!




The downside with this? In case I get tired of it, the staff told me it's already disposable. Meaning, I have to throw it. Whaaaaatttt?! Hahah. I said I dun care, gimme gimme. I purchased this at  Bugis Junction, a mobile accessory kiosk with no name display whatsoever. So there. I forked out S$18 for this monkey case hehe. Anyway our phones really need some protection from the hits and dings of life right...nevermind. For now, am still not sick of tis monkey.. yet.








Thanks for reading








Nautical Monkey in Pink:  My Paul Frank Mobile Phone Case.



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC