REVIEW: What's In My Shower Caddy cum Top 7 Shower Essentials.

What's In My Shower Caddy cum Top 7 Shower Essentials


Hi hi! I managed to film this and this just before we left our old place, only about the last quarter of 2013. I would not mention each and every product in this post as I have blabbered about them in the clip.So as not to put this post into waste, let me share my Top 7 Shower Essentials. Do note that I would be selecting items that were mentioned in the video.


7. Bioderma Makeup Remover
Lisa Eldridge made me get this. Super gentle. Feels like you have almost washed your face.

6. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
Foamy, quick cleansing factor and fark that warmth sensation! #shiok

5. Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-treatment Shampoo
Smells divine. Rich. A little dollop goes a long way.


4. Bio-oil 
Fast-absorbing. Efficient and no greasy after feel.



3. Bactidol
You don't need antibiotic if you got bad sore throat. This is fierce. Gargle for 30 sec and you'll feel so much better the next morning.


2. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate
Removes dry patches/flaky skin. Spa caliber effect.  An intensive (the stinging/all-fired up sensation rocks!) exfoliator.



1. Philosophy  Skincare/Bath Range
Anything from Philosophy is love! My fave of the bunch is Buttered Rum. I have the urge to eat up myself whenever  I use this. Purity Facial Cleanser is concentrated, works great in giving light hydration to the skin.




Just noticed that items 3-7 starts with the letter B. Well, B for bath time hehe.

What's your favourite shower essentials?





Thanks for reading


What's In My Shower Caddy cum  Top 7 Shower Essentials 


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC