UNBOXING/HAUL: All Things Lunasol.

Unboxing: Lunasl Makeup Haul



Anyone familiar with this Limited Edition Porsche 911 Turbo Automobile? It's such a confident and handsome luxury car, whoo! I love the color , reminds me of the Lunasol packagin', gold metallic bronze /copper .  Or wait should I say the Lunasol reminds me of the wheels? Heheh. Whatevs.




Just look at this eyeshadow palette! I love that they are really sleek when held, especially the lipstick!
You can really gawk at it and say, wow this is indeed lush.







  • Lunasol Full Glamour Lips in Sheer Coral Pink
  • Lunasol Aurorized Eyes in Soft Variation
  • Lunasol Full Glamour Liquid Lips

And and and! I envy the one who will be lucky to win this palette on my Instagram Giveaway!!!

Click here to find out on how you can be the new owner of this luxe stuff



Thanks for reading






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC