RANDOM CHAT: Eau De Dude! Borrowing Scents from the Boys, Yes?

EAU DE DUDE! BORROWING SCENTS FROM THE BOYS, YES?




If my life were a fragrance, it would smell like coffee bean.

Infused with hints of whiskey, dusted with butter.

It's butter or never.


FLATLAY LIST: GUERLAIN KISS KISS 569 | PHILOSOPHY TAKE SHELTER | NYX BLUSH IN ESPRESSO | ACQUA DI GIO by GIORGIO ARMANI | RALPH LAUREN CHINO BUCKET HAT | RANDOM SPOOLIE & BRUSHES from LANDMARK | RAYBAN AVIATOR GRADIENT


Let's recall a high school corridor scenario. As for someone who studied in an exclusive girls school, lesbianism? WORD. Now am not gonna tackle bout 'em but the way that the ASPEN perfume serenaded not just the corridors, but the walls of the entire school.

This. ASPEN.  

CREDIT TO OWNER*


This classic green COTY bottle got me swooning on male's fragrances since then. Cologne is actually bolder as compared to a perfume in my opinion. You want people to notice how joddamn gewd you smell? Wear a cologne. 

So I may not brag of a boyish body, no radical mohawk hairstyles, but a bottle of a good cologne is what I needed. I used to court ladies now and then so needless to say, I had to own a good armour. Apart from raiding my father's closet, I somehow skipped a few lunch just to save and buy a bottle of this haha, boy.. I was nuts. 

So before I divulge extra info on those, I was about to share here what type of scent I got addicted to. The Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani! Told ya, cologne it is. The composition is marrying the sweet and salty notes of the sea water and the nuances of sunny warmth on your skin. Relatively light, the sexy kind with a fresh distinction. No question it still is THE Acqua Di Gio, a timeless piece of fragrance that will last for ages. 

I see no wrong wearing one, as long as your body surrenders to the fragrance- who is holding the scoreboard for battle of the sexes, err the bottles I mean? Rights, no one. 

Pretty sure you got at least one in your list. I'd like to try out the good ones, share!






Thanks for looking
EAU DE DUDE! BORROWING SCENTS FROM THE BOYS, YES?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC