[Skincare For Men] Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash Review

Skincare for Men: Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash Review








Are you in charge of your husband's skincare products? Not prying but as wives I believe we should maneuver the wheel when it comes to their skincare routine. If you are, then we're on the same boat.


I initially thought of sharing my reviews on some of the skincare products that Le Mister's using. I started with the Shiseido Aqualabel Moisture Essence [click here to read post*] and here's part ii! The Cleanser. 


I've never seen my man cradled a pimple. 

The only thing he use for his face? The Dove Soap Bar - and no, I wasn't paid to state that. The respectable cleanse it does for his face is noteworthy. It took me a lot of convincing for him to shift to facial cleansers, don't ask me why but I just wanted him to break out of his comfort zone.





Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash


WHAT IT CLAIMS:
Re-energize and invigorate complexion with this “Refueling Facial Cleanser”
• Efficient and energizing facial cleanser thoroughly removes dirt, surface oil, and impurities without an over-drying effect
• Formulated with Caffeine, vitamins, and invigorating citrus extracts to refresh and waken skin
• Prepares skin for a less irritating, more comfortable shave
• Helps skin resist the effects of environmental stress and gives even dull, tired-looking skin a fresher, healthier appearance










Thoughts - Hers

This was recommended to me by a Kiehl's staff whom I grew fond of. He's well-equipped with the details that goes into Kiehl's products and he never tried to do any hard-selling on me. When I read the label, it contains glycerin, carted. Glycerin is a humectant, it attracts water -simply put, it moisturizes. You see, Le Mister's main concern is his post-shaving thingamajig. Again, his skin is extremely sensitive and his face really turns red after shaving. I had high hopes that this will combat his skin dryness. 

This cleanser also contains caffeine and menthol; a duo to prep the skin for shaving. So I told myself, you better work and make my $35 worth it. 


Thoughts - His

Having an easy to manage skin, this gel cleanser does the job : decent cleaning of grime & oil. Comes with a nice fresh scent that doesn't linger after washing it off. A dime size is all I needed and it lathers up well. The minty zing gives me that jolt in the morning-an instant coffee substitute.

Would be nicer if it didn't make my skin a tad dry. I was hoping this would help in prepping my skin for shaving but it didn't make any difference. Razor bumps are still present however I noticed that the redness disappeared.  Highly recommend to followup with a moisturizer. 

Bonus points for: The non-leak cap.

I've dropped it several times inside the shower and it didn't break. Don't tell my OC wife.





Thanks for looking


DISCLAIMER: Product was purchased on her own by the author. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 

Skincare for Men: Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash Review


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC