Skin Sensitivity Sufferer? We Might Be Your Answer ♡ Skincerely Yours, VMV Hypoallergenics


Skin Sensitivity Sufferer? We Might Be Your Answer, Skincerely Yours, VMV Hypoallergenics







SOMETIMES A PAT ON THE BACK IS NEEDED TO BRING BACK ONE'S BALANCE.





I remember being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a couple of years back and I learnt that it was somehow connected to having skin sensitivity.  Yes, 'twasn't just my back, muscles, tissues who mourned but my skin as well -  and it had its moments. I'm talking about rashes. Not pimples, not back acne, but rashes. 

When I say rashes, I'm referring to those embedded-types. They look like red ball point pen stains on my skin, mostly needlepoint sized.

I don't intend to bore you with medical stuff on this post, just wanted to share something about a brand that pats my back during this lament -  VMV Hypoallergenics. No, they don't entirely cure my rashes whenever the skin-sensitivity is on its active phase but they do stop the rashes from getting aggravated and help a lot in making my skin feel much better, if that made any sense. Of course, a healthy lifestyle and watching my diet is needed to further eradicate my skin sensitivity issues. 

VMV Hypoallergenics is founded by a leading dermatologist/dermatopathologist Dr. Verallo-Rowell and all of the brand's formulas are created to be allergen-free. This brand, which pioneered  the field of hypoallergenic in Asia since 1979, rubbed out 76 of the most common allergens that cause irritation, swelling, and forms of allergic reactions - dyes, preservatives, parabens,  pthalete-free, even fragrances and more. So if you're a sensitive skin sufferer, you might want to give this range a try.

They have products that are VH-76 or Validated Hypoallergenic, Non-Comedogenic, Dye, Paraben and Fragrance Free. They also have their own factory to ensure safety from scratch. What I love about them is that they do not practice animal testing.


So sometime back I bought a couple of products from them. I was intending to get my favorite Boo-Boo Balm and the Armada Sport 70 Sunscreen but as usual I went home with more - lipsticks, mascara, eyeshadow palette.  Geez, this is one of those posts that you wanted to write about but just can't seem to get in the mood for it. Anyway, here they go:

Safe Skin Haven Set -a special-edition Singapore-exclusive Starter Kit; contains VMV's most popular products. 






For skincare:
Moisture Rich Creammmy Cleansing Milk 
Superskin 1 Monolaurin + Mandelic Acid Toner 
Creammmy Rich Intensive Moisturizing Milk 
Re-evrything Face-Hand-Body Lotion 
Id Sweat Acne + Overall Antibacterial Monolaurin Gel 
Amada Sport 70 

For makeup, I grabbed:
Matte Lipsticks
O0h-La-Lash Volumizing Mascara
Skin The Bluff Concealer
Two True Hues Eyeshadow Duo  in Shaken & Stirred Martini~DyeFree~Hunter






The "Made in the Philippines" brought a smile to my face. As I bought these here in Singapore, it kindled memories. My very first official makeup given by my mom was a VMV Face Powder and loved it to bits so yeah, this brand will always have a special place in my heart.





Even their glue-free boxes/packaging's allergen-free, soy-based ink printed, 100% PCW (post-consumer-waste) paper and environmentally-friendlier components: glass, PET, recycled materials, no PVC and no phthalates - what? Their shopping bags too? Shows how serious this brand is when it comes to environmental friendliness huh. 


They also encourage consumers to leave behind the boxes upon purchase for recycling purposes. I actually went back to the store and returned the majority of them. Might be a simple act to some but feels really good once you do something that saves mother earth. 

The Armada Sport 70 has been an ultimate fave of mine, followed by the Boo-Boo Balm (which is not part of this haul, btw*). I will just be posting individual reviews on them but as early as now here are my top 3 products worth trying out:

Id Sweat Acne + Overall Antibacterial Monolaurin Gel 

Skin The Bluff Concealer

Velvet Matte Lipstick in Flamingo








vmv hypoallergenics velvet matte lipsticks:


BIKINI MACHINE [LEFT] ; FLAMINGO [RIGHT]








Thanks for looking




DISCLAIMER:  Products purchased on her own by the author. No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are author's own and remain 100% uninfluenced. All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 


Skin Sensitivity Sufferer? We Might Be Your Answer, Skincerely Yours, VMV Hypoallergenics

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC