REVIEW: Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Eye Cream

Review Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Eye Cream




Aging gracefully doesn't mean settling into the doldrums of forsaken youth. 
Change is a beautiful thing - but this eye cream disapproved otherwise.

It's useless to lecture me when it comes to finding the best eye cream. When I set my eye on something - be it makeup, a pair of socks, a popsicle, expect me to be an impelling force to be reckoned with. And this product nabbed the honor of a dismaying anti-ageing eye cream. 

You see, even if I get sent products for review I'm not one who is hesitant to share if there are hiccups. But I ain't a mean machine. I know my limits. 

I crossed the borders and tried an anti-aging eye cream, with retinoid some more! 






PHILOSOPHY MIRACLE WORKER MIRACULOUS ANTI-AGiNG Retinoid eye cream

This supreme anti-aging treatment for eyes features HPR, high-performance retinoid, which works fast (noticeable results can be seen within one week) to deliver all the benefits of retinoid with less potential for irritation. HPR helps speed surface cell turnover, acts as an antioxidant, supports natural collagen, and is clinically proven to dramatically improve the appearance wrinkles and discoloration. Targeted peptides work to reduce under-eye bags and dark circles around the delicate eye area, leaving eyes looking and feeling brighter and revitalized. the hydrating formula glides on easily for a satiny smooth finish, ideal for makeup application.





i love it when a product comes in a pump type packaging - hygiene is much more maintained compared to a jar or tub wherein you have to dip in your finger and contaminate the content. 







Thoughts
The very first thing I've noticed, the texture. Daang, it separates! What I get is mostly a watery texture everytime I get to use it. I shake it til my armpits hurt but still getting the same thing all over again. 

Upon first application, I didn't feel any stinging or burning sensation. Actually, it absorbed well and there was no offensive scent. 

By the next morning, I got a massive itch - no rashes per se but I can feel the urge to scratch the skin under my eyes. What I immediately did was to wash it off and applied hydrocortisone. Fortunately, there weren't allergies of any sort.

I'm thinking it was the HPR that my under eyes wasn't able to take. I've talked about retinoids here*

One time, I got a zit on my chin and for no reason at all - I put a pea-sized dab on my ring finger and dot it on to the zit. I NEVER massaged. To my surprise, it dried out the zit the next day. I got an instant zit-buster, some kind of luck there. Rights.

I just don't succumb to the idea that my money went down the drain.

Each time I buy products, (especially pricey ones!) and they fail at initial use? I don't stop and sulk. I won't allow my stubbornness rob me of my pride. Besides, the existence of an impossibility is always in my dictionary. 



Thanks for looking 

DISCLAIMER: Product purchased on her own by the author.  No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above.   All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.

Review Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Eye Cream







2 comentários:

  1. Well, well, well, this is something worth checking out. It seems a great one because it seems to work well on skin. I will be checking on this......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe, thanks for dropping by! Have you tried it yet? :) Let me know, hope it works for you too.

      xoxo,
      WICKERMOSS

      Delete

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC