JILL STUART FACIAL COTTON REVIEW: Why You Need To Try Japanese Facial Puffs

Jill Stuart Facial Cotton Review Why You Need To Try Japanese Facial Puffs





Answer is simple. The Japanese Knows How To Do Their Facial Cotton Right.




muji Facial Cotton pads remains to be my favourite, so when a friend asked me if I wanted to try Jill Stuart's, I was nodding nonstop. She said, "Hey, it's pink. You ok? "  Uhm. So? Then I'd pretend it ain't pink then. 




Japanese stuff need no second thoughts, seriously! Especially when it comes to makeup and whatnots. I gave her my order and I chipped in about $15 inclusive of shipping fee. 



JILL STUART Facial Cotton Pads or Puffs are the thick kind, so velvety soft that removing makeup becomes less irksome. When wet, it doesn't bobble or fall apart due to its tighter weave; talkin' bout Japanese puffs durability. Best thing is it doesn't leave any fibre residue on my face and I can use both sides for heavy makeup removal. It's really fluffy and gentle on my skin too. 

Removing eye makeup, mascara, applying toner, it does the job. Absorption prowess is great and you can even use this an an eye mask, it's a multi-tasker. I've always thought that the thicker the puff, the more it'll absorb or suck up too much product but not with this. 

I may spend extra bucks for this but come to think of it, I cut them in half and then I only need a lesser amount (i.e toner, miscellar water) so I end up actually saving more noh?



I totally get the appeal of Japanese Facial puffs and I need want more.

The only con I see is the box or packaging.  I needed to transfer them to a sealed container or box to avoid dust particles from contaminating it. 









Jill Stuart Cotton (28 pcs) -- Extra gentle and velvety soft cotton sheets can be used to remove makeup or swipe on toner without pilling. Made of 100% cotton.It is soft and gentle to all skin types and is perfect for removal of make-up.


OVERALL THOUGHTS


You might say that it's just cotton pad but I suggest you try at least once, you may never grab that drugstore cotton balls again. ❤️



Thanks for looking 

DISCLOSURE: Product purchased on her own by the author.  No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above.   All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.

Jill Stuart Facial Cotton Review Why You Need To Try Japanese Facial Puffs




0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC