REVIEW: Maybelline Colorsensational Angel Rose VS. L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Rose Guava



Read on for my comment. I felt that I just had to share this with Liz of Project Vanity.

*******************************************************************************

harlo liz!
i haven't shared to you yet bout my experience during the TINT fair at RDS..I dunno if it was hilarious, funny or weird. Bottom line is ...still, I haven't learned my lesson that SAs are really that hard to trust argh!


When I  read your post, i told myself i gotta have it! The packaging got me here! Sometimes I purchase perfumes not because of the scent but those gorgeous bags that comes with them..Haay! But anyway, with this in mind I went to RDS during their TINT fair and I dunno what has gotten into me. I went into the Maybelline counter(mind you, twice!) and i kept on asking for their Colorsensational shade in ROSE GUAVA! They all got mixed up on my mind..The hilarious part? Not 2 but 3 SAs told me that THAT shade is Out of Stock! What the!? Then when i came home only then that I realized that I wanted to purchase the Maybelline's Angel Rose and this Loreal Rose Guava! There hahah! Just felt like sharing it with you. My husband can't help but laugh at me too, but he finds the SAs a lot lot more weirder. He asked, "So , were they just lazy to check it out or are they just bluffing you? Maybe they said that because you disturbed their chitchat session" I said, my mind may be on a wrong wavelength that time but hey, I am not perfect either :))


See how cute the packaging is? I am a sucker for this though I am not really a pink lover. Lipstick cases in black are becoming a bore at times right...(photo credit goes to Liz)


****************************************************************************


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC