Fashion Talk: Typical Singapore Daily Necessities. Sun. Shades. Shawl.

Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... 
when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.

Weather in Singapore is uberly unpredictable. What I love about this country is that it may be very heaty but it doesn't make your skin sticky, only IMHO.  When it rains, it doesn't flood that much too. Traffic is still manageable plus 90% it's always sunny, yay!

Aside from my ever reliable sunblock, there are 2 things I don't leave the house without. My shawl and my shades. They're my best buds! Besides I also use the shawl when it rains, since I am one of those species that are allergic to carrying umbrella no matter how heavy the rain is, hah! I don't wear lipsticks on a day such as this, for I prefer balms. 

This was one particular day that I truly loved. Sun was at its perfect mood and when I travel I love taking the bus. I find a special seat on the upper deck and just look at how beautiful and clean Singapore is. Eherm, truth is .. this is the perfect area to camwhore, lol. Most locals (Singaporeans) don't like to seat on the upper deck for reasons that i don't really care to know hahaha. Maybe some are lazy to climb up and down? Whatever. As long as they pay they fare and they have the right to seat wherever they want to. 

Now what I loved more about this day is when I saw the series of shots, I saw that the backgrounds that I was able to capture were actually different forms of life...most of them is somehow connected with me.  Hell no, I did that on purpose as I was taking them on a moving bus. Pretty coincidental isn't it.

a yellow cab.

blondie lil boy crossin the street.

an old man walking.


 trees' haze.

poor trees affected by building constructions.

my favo pet shop store along Bugis.

series of roofs and a bluey sky that matches my shawl.

empty stairs.

Carlton Hotel. I love having breakfast buffet here.

amidst the sun's scorching heat.

fin'lly found my shed at Vivo City.

this place somehow gives me enuff comfort...lush greens everywhere plus it's breezy coz it's within the Sentosa borders.

and this is where the sun bids its goodbye to me, after our one-day affair.

and!

it's always a must for me to grab stuff @ Candy Empire, Vivo City.
This time around I tried their Junior Mints (outta curiosity); Tootsie Roll (my teeth's no.1 enemy) and one of my favo Pop Rocks. This candy bar literally pops and sizzles on my tounge.


What's your best weapon against the sun's scorching heat? Share! ^__^






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC