RANDOM CHAT: A Pre-Birthday Gift from whoelse But Mom.

To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.
~Maya Angelou



A few weeks before my birthday and to my surprise my mom gave me these two adorable things.

A leopard print bag and a Betty Boop Tee from Singapore.


Every daughter would be proud to say that their mom is the sweetest, so there I'd just join the bandwagon and say, 'My mom's the sweetest'..YAY!!

Details-lavet.


So 101 dalmatian-ish?

I liked this shot. It was shaped like a mouth wide open with a perfectly stretched lippy..err, got the picture in your mind? It's me and my nonsense again hehe


Now time to tweak.


And my mandatory BnW shot.


I am off to an event when she gave me this and I was supposed to wear a dress..but then the tee was too irresistible not to wear. Besides, my mom gave me the puss-n-boots eyes as if telling me, 'Can you wear it now pretty puh-lease?'

So yeah. I gave in. Besides that day was too hot (as usual) and the tee was so comfy to wear. No regrets.


Somehow felt like somebody was staring at me the whole day while stuck in traffic. Feels weird.



I was glad i found the perfect lip hybrid shade for this tee. Now I call it the.. Betty shade. This obsessive-compulsive-disease really drives me nuts. I just have to have the appropriate lip shade that matches whatever I wear on days like- everyday? Sickening me, pfftt! Liz of projectvanity asked me what lipstick shade I wore when I saw her at the event. Which reminds me that I have yet to get the other batch of pictures taken from the event hosted by her. The SD card was accidentally swapped and hence the delay of my post regarding the event. Ahhh. Irritating to the core.


That's it for now! Mother's day is fast approaching. Any plans for your moms?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC