EVENTS: Bring a Brolly + Clinique GWP.


I 


Don’t you just hate it when you’ve just spent hours getting dolled up  then when you're about to go out, it suddenly rains? To top it off , it's your car's coding day and you do not have any umbrella with you? Which ones do you use as substitutes? Books? Magazines or newspapers? Some people use the plastic bags they carry if they happened to do some shopping, fugly sight for some too? err,  I'd rather be like a wet chicken..or dog? lol.


I am just plain lazy to bring a brolly. I just put a jacket with a hood on. Can't be bothered carrying around a brolly all the time. But the funny things in me is, I always dump a brolly in my bag. Just to have that feeling that yeah, I have one. But I do not use it..at all! Mababasa eh hahaha! Besides, it's my problem, not the brolly's!

For obvious reasons that we are now counting typhoons left and right, it won’t hurt to bring an umbrella. Be concerned with your health for if you got sick, the damage is even unbearable, agree? So do yourselves a  favor and always bring a brolly.

dear sun, we miss you already.
I finally made pansin my brolly one placid night. Just cause I feel that the stars  pouring down on me so there. Besides my friend's crib was really beautiful, it depicted a place wherein you can really meditate.




love lights! and it's not even Christmas yet..they have this decor all throughout the year.




papa E enjoying his Black Bat.



damot..ayaw mamigay.
i just settled for a checkered top from iora + denim shorts f21 + white TOMS.
 ** ready to fight sa baha in case **
&
 another product launch on the go.


No ghost pic this time. Not because there is none but because I chose not to post it.
I was not aware that I am giving a few readers a scare. Sorry guysssss!








Before I go, Clinique is having this as their Gift With Purchase Promo until July 2011

 Its floral and it's green and it's white. You will always be dainty whenever you carry this baby along. Not only they make cute pouches but brollys as well.
 Check it out at any Clinique counter. 
 
Have you made your blog post yet since you attended the Wickermoss Clinique Party? I already read a few posts from bloggers who did and it's so far so good. Some even did a series of posts, very heartwarming. Thank you! Hope you all enjoyed the gifts you all received as well. Appreciate any feedback from your end. 



.

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC