REVIEW: Kotsebook.com

I  wonder how horrible the traffic would be if the MMDA did not implement the coding rule at all. I mean traffic is already horrible as it is what more if there’s no coding policy at all? Nightmare isn't it?! I have had events that I pass on due to some reasons that it falls on my coding day but then I just thought of another alternative, to get a spare car. It may not be a top priority for now but I was thinking that I'd really want one soon. Then I saw this publicity photo of Rosario... which again reminded me of my favo era, 1920s!



Who doesn't like vintage cars? They're timeless classics, sexy, beautiful, have a solid body and will never go out of style. They send me into a deep nostalgia, nothing beats the classic and varying lines of vintage cars, and it’s like owning and preserving a piece of history. I came across this user-friendly site who buy and sell second hand cars in the Philippines Kotsebook.com abide by their claim of  "We aim to build the simplest, most efficient auto search and sell internet site in the Philippines." Check it out to actually see how easy it is to navigate within their site.

I wanted to get this baby roadster, a 1929 De Soto. I liked the way it's polished RED. Anything RED, I rage like a bull! Claims to have clean papers, top of the line, well-maintained and yes no accident history! Being sold for less than a million bucks...really sounds like a good deal to me.


















 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC