EVENTS: H&M Opens in Singapore + wickeRmoss' Picks.

If Singapore would have one Saturday to remember, it must be the opening of the new H&M store in Orchard Road. I almost bit my pillow when my friend went for the pre-opening event and I said am not home yet! She knows I am not an F21 fan, though the last time I shopped there I bought home almost 6 bags krazeh! I prefer H&M more.  Locals do not have to travel far for their H&M Collection which are known to be fashionable and affordable as Swedish retail giant H&M's official megastore finally hit Singapore.

H&M, short for Hennes and Mauritz, Singapore officially opened her doors last 3rd Sept at Orchard Building . Known for its affordable yet stylish ladies and menswear, this is THE place to be shopping in SG. Massive store (30,000sq ft/ 3-floored), awesome Autumn Winter 2011 Collection for Women, Men's, Youth and Kids... whew! Can't wait to shop here for real! If I'm home I'd surely be prepping with a midnight movie then go queue here afterwards...and yes the store is located at the former California Fitness Center where my significant other usually fetches me after work hours. Just beside my previous office before, gewdness luckily am not there yet else I'd be there every after break hours eeeppp! Insane for some but my friend told me some even queued at 9.30am on a Friday morning, and there was a phenomenal Q that snaked from Orchard building until the 313 mall on the opening day itself. Well, who would not? The 1st 5 fans in the queue were rewarded with H&M gift card (SGD250), next was 10 (SGD100) and the subsequent 300 fans (SGD20) and limited edition umbrellas. 



credits to photo owner: Queue from Orchard building reached to 313 Somerset


I already have the PEG for my H&M shopping here..had fun doing my own polyvore H&M. Don't you think thinking for OOTD titles is as fun as mixing and matching your outfit? Sometimes I think of a title first then the look pours in afterwards. Try it and see how it goes for you.

If you thought that wearing something bubblegum pink, cobalt blue or strawberry red over the summer season would be  the end of the trend for bright pops of colour, think again. Autumn Wear 2011 is shaping up to be the most colour-rich season for more than a decade.

PASTEL WITH A ROAR
BUBBLE GUM PINK PANTS - SGD 17.90
    MUSTARD BELT - SGD 7.90
ANIMAL PRINT GLOVES- SGD 19
ANIMAL PRINT GLOVES - SGD 14.90
NECKLACE - SGD 7.90
SUEDE BOOTS - SGD 199 




In fact, this season fashion is all about colour. There were billowing silk purple, yellow, pink and turquoise maxi dresses floating down the Dolce & Gabbana runway.


As much as I hate pink, I alter it with stripes and black, presto!

PINK GOBLIN
TROUSERS- SGD 59.90
BOOTS- SGD 79.90
POLO SWEATER NECK - SGD  29.90


EGO HAS LANDED

SHORTS - SGD 59.90
TOP -  SGD 39.90
SOCKS - SGD 14.90
HAT- SGD 24.90
 OXFORDS - SGD 39.90


BEAUTIFUL RHAPSODY
BLUE PUMPS - SGD 79.90
WHITE PUSSY BOW TOP - SGD 17.90
KNITTED HAT - SGD 7.90
FLARED HIGH WAISTED SHORTS- SGD 79.90


H&M Singapore is located at  Orchard Building, No. 1 Grange Road opposite Mandarin Hotel Singapore and Cineleisure and diagonally across The Heeren.  H&M is open daily from 10am to 10pm.

















 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC