REVIEW: Lipstick On Trial! *CMI Case Number NCUX-YNTX-08-0012345-001

  
 one night I wanted to do a road test on one of the lipstick shades that I least use.
Let's call it the CMI aka CannotMakeIt lipstick for now shall we?ツ





Almost everyone was raving about this type of lipstick 


so I got myself a few tubes several months ago.


I seldom wear this particular shade as 


I feel I looked more anemic than usual. 


What I do sometimes is, 


make this as a base since


the shade was 


ultra-light on me. 









On this particular night, I wanted to test on how long will it last if I eat those greasy or oily foods. From what I recall, the NYX Addis Ababa already passed this similar test! I ate a mini sized bowl of chicharon bulaklak and yes it stayed on! 





This time around I chose to eat ... Barbeque! haha! I hate it when I am hindered to eat something I really really wanted but I was too scared or lazy to retouch my lipstick. So there, I wanted to know how many sticks of BBQ I have to finish before it comes off. Nah, I merely wanted to experiment- that's it, period.



READThis test does not and will not justify the staying power of *CMI   in general. This test is my own prerogative, therefore my own judgement will be the one solely expressed. Thank you.






Mr. B aka the culprit.



N ☺ M 

N ☺ M 

N ☺ M



Wanna know how many sticks I finished? 
BBQ is obviously an uber greasy food, however I chose this one as I find that the 
BBQ that this old man sells in front the church near our place is not those kind. 
Aside from it being solid and sturdy, it doesn't wiggle at all. 
You know when you bite on a BBQ stick and you seem to have a fight 
with the stick just to get the meat off of it? 
This BBQ is BAM! 
Super tender, not greasy, very tasty. 
Yes, I can even finish 8-10 sticks in one seating. 
It's THAT good.
* * *
Before this review turns into something else...

Did CMI pass my test?





With all honesty, I was enjoying my 6th stick and my man asked,

"What's that lipstick you're wearing? Was it glued or something?"


Not bad.

I find this test a success haha 

Do you have your own way of 'testing' your lipsticks? 


I'll expose CMI on the next post, no worries guys. Have a fab weekend y' all!



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC