OOTD: INSERT TITLE HERE.


If you happen to read my previous post, I've mentioned that I've killed time taking snapshots of 
a few movie paraphernalia  around the cinemas while waiting for my appointment. 
It was just my luck as all the nicest displays were out that time.

And oh! I forgot to tell you that there was on ongoing casting, then I auditioned & I got the part!
I am the newest Munk on the Block !

think they kicked the butt of the previous star so they got me as replacement hahahah!
so, can't really blame this guy from being a snob eh ? tsk tsk!




OR maybe he's just jealous of my chucks? LOL

K k k here are the fruits of my boredom  ツ


EPIC HP Series (I  miss!)


Twilight Saga Series (last installment 2012, yay or nay?)



"Una kang naging Akin" (You were mine first)
hahaha!


► Smurfs!


is this Grouchy or Grumpy? Sorry not a fan of Smurfs!
but I think I looked grouchier than him here right hehe.

4 more days til Christmas!



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC