EATS: Razon's Halo-Halo! As Good As It Gets.



One of my closest and used to be an ex-colleague happened to be the owner of Razon's.
It was only a few months ago that I have tried it and their halo2x blew my mind.
It's just the best way to ward off the intense heat of your body, 
whatever the season may be!

As every food is subject to one's taste and preference,
I'd say this halo2x is my type of halo2x!



5reasons why i do:
  1. finely errr no, superbly shaved ice
  2. perfect mix of ingredients that complement each other (macapuno strips. sweetened banana. creamy leche flan w/ dayap rind)
  3. the M I L K
  4. costs <Php100.
  5. i like the idea that they only have 3 key ingredients & when asked how do they do it, they only say- SECRET! How cruel hahaha! But who cares, as long as it's good!

They actually reminded me of those days when I was a lil kid and I put my glass of milk inside the fridge for an hour or so...hella better than shake baybeh! halo2x haven! 

Besides I don't like my halo2x with a bajillion of sangkap or ingredients, like there is so much things going on in my mouth hahahaa!!



Other must-try!


Sizzling Sisig


Pancit Luglug






ang damot lang? look who's guarding the 3 halo-halo hahas.



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC