RANDOM CHAT: Au Revoir 2011. Bring It On 2012!





As 2011 had been a ginormous roller coaster ride for yours truly, still every year has to be thanked for. 


Pretty sure everyone had their own score of uPs & doWNs in this kuh-razee world but hey, 


we're here to survive! Against all odds, let us all be a survivor.


Remember that this 2012, it's time for another story.


A story that only you can tell.


What is the ending that you want to write this time around?


And for the next chapter, how else would you like to begin it with?




happy 2012 from wickeRmoss & E ! 







2011 had gone by, and as it has bid its farewell, I am saying thank you—




to each of you that has been a part of







To those of you that have read a single post, submitted a comment, liked or tweeted about a post, told a friend or a loved one to share what you’ve read here, emailed me about a post, or just by spending any other moment on this journey throughout this 2011, you have given me an unexceptional gift. Your time is precious and I want you to know how much I value the time you have all spent with me. As I enter 2012, be it known that I will carry this gratitude deep within my heart.





Wishing everyone a beautiful journey this 2012!




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC