REVIEW; How Blue is MAC Ruby WoO?

A lot of women are still on a hunt for their so-called perfect red lipstick. 
A lot of articles and reviews have also tackle that. 
Google this up,  "How to find the perfect red lipstick" and you'll get a whopping 
3,260,000 results.
Doe worry, I do not have any plans of being the 3,260,001st.
Here am just gonna show you how my Ruby Woo from MAC simply makes my day. 
Yes, my day. 
A tube of red lippie can really make my day. 
For times that I am lazy as hell to wear make up, 
a single tube of that perfect red lipstick is all I need. 





Which reminds me of what Kai Vinson (MUA of Bobbi Brown New York) shared on  a woman's daily must have.  
"Wear a bright lipstick when you're in a hurry so that no one will notice that the rest of your face is bare." 






To me it does not really focus on just the actual color of the red lipstick- whether it be orange-red, blue-red, or true red, but how bright that color is against one's skin.
As they say, fair skinned women are most likely to wear blue-reds. 
Blue-based reds flatter women with pinker, rosier skin tones.





When choosing a red lipstick, look at your skin tone in daylight. 
Test it on your lips, not arms.
My Ruby Woo makes my lips fuller too.. loves! 
This type of reds bleed a lot, better apply them with a liner.

MAC mattes are my forte too.
 Though this has been an honourable mention with regards to reds from MAC, 
this ain't my holy grail. 
The photos I showed here were obviously non-high res. 
but still you can visibly see how blue-based the ruby woo is noh
I intentionally did this tho Mr. Mighty Sun is so frikkin' up!
MAC Ruby Woo *for reference, am a MAC NC 25-30




What makes your day then?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC